Wednesday 8 June 2016

Removing Debris From Golf Netting

Debris always gets stuck in the netting and that is something you have to clean up. I am not a fan of doing it and sometimes I get others to do it for me, but you do have to get the job done. If you leave the debris in there, the netting will tear up.

The golf netting balls are already hitting the netting a lot and that starts to wear on it, but if you have debris inside the netting too, you are not in good shape.

I always do a little eye check to see how the netting is doing for me. It helps out a lot. I have to set up the ladder and then work on the netting because that is the only way I can get the golf balls down along with any other debris that is present. The debris can be anything. I even saw a bird that was lodged up there once and that was not a nice sight to see.

I would recommend that you get a pair of binoculars to look up at the netting and see if there is real debris in position and where it is in the golf netting.

No comments:

Post a Comment